Doctors Vision Center has partnered with N.C. Vision to establish a new program called N.C. Vision Health Plan. N.C. Vision Health Planto residents in North Carolina who are not currently enrolled with a vision insurance plan. Patients who register for the plan receive the following benefits.
- $89.00 wellness vision examination including retinal screening.
- 25% discount off eyeglasses frames and/or lenses
- 25% discount off sunglasses
- 10% discount off disposable contact lenses
- 20% discount off traditional contact lens
- 20% savings on contact lens fitting
Registration is easy and patients can either get an authorization at home or register in the office on the date of their examination. Simply, go to www.ncvision.com and choose the “Get your Benefits Authorization.” Fill out the required information and submit the form. Once submitted, an authorization form will be issued. If you choose to get the authorization at home, just print and bring the form in on the day of your exam. You can also ask any of our highly trained staff at Doctors Vision Center to assist you with registration at your appointment.